最近在整理 Notion 的菜谱，找到一个很有意思的文章：Cooking Methods Explained & Need To Know Cooking Terms，调了关键点记录如下：
Dry Heat Cooking
Broiling：above、contact with fat（炸）
Roasting：inside 按oven、all sides、more slowly、meats or vegetables 烤鸭
Sauteing：Saute，French word "jump"、炒
Moist Heat Cooking
temperature(Fahrenheit)：140 < Poaching < 180(tiny bubbles) < Simmering < 205 < 212(boiling point) < Boiling
without oil or fat
- Poaching：low heat、tilapia, cod、煮（低温水煮）鱼、煮蛋（a soft, tender egg white and creamy yolk）
- Simmering：first bring water to the boiling point and then lower the temperature、Rice，Grains，Dried beans and Legumes 煮饭、煮/煲汤
- it produces a rich flavorful broth that can be used in soups or stews.
- Boiling：boiling point, large bubbles、煮面、煮蛋（hard- or soft-boiled eggs, The texture of the yolk can range from firm to creamy）
- slow boil：means that the water has just started to produce large, slow-moving bubbles but is not quite heated to the boiling temperature.
- full boil：occurs at the boiling point and results in fast-moving, rolling bubbles.
- Other methods of steaming：using a pot and steamer basket, using a microwave, or wrapping foods in foil so they can steam in the oven
first seared in a hot oiled pan then transferred to a larger pot to cook in hot liquid
- Braising：only partially submerged in simmering water, Smaller cuts of meat, pork shoulder, lamb shank 炖五花肉
- Simmering：low heat，liquid becomes reduced
- Stewing：completely submerged in hot liquid、brisket, oxtail, parsnips, turnips 炖牛腩、牛尾
- a thick, flavorful gravy filled with tender bites of meat and soft vegetables